Saturday, October 17, 2009

So long never come update already.
Since I had nothing better to do , so come here update abit.

Alright , on 21.08.2009.
This 17 years in my life is the most memorable day I had.
And is the day I will never forget. Never even will.
Lesson as per nomal in the morning.
Chatting and laughing with my hilarious classmates.

After school , I was going home.
Was about to cross the road ,
I check that there is no car and the minute I step out , I was being knocked down by a car.
I was being carried by both my friend to the corner.
Tons of people were crowding around me! Teachers were there helping me.

About 5mins , ambulance came. I was then send to hospital.
I stayed inside the ward alone , because nobody can come in. Except doctor and nurse.
Nights , daddy , god dad and mum , big and second sis , teachers and baby come visit me.
Sis and teachers left behind to accompany me for awhile , then all went home.
Left second sis keep me accompany.

The next morning , daddy and baby came around 8am.
Sis went home to get some rest.
While I having some rest in my ward.

12 plus , I'm discharge! So happy that I can go home.
I so miss my mum and meimei. :/
Big sis come fetch us home.
Not use to it , because I'm everywhere injured.
Had my mc for 1 month.
Resting at home.

Now , I'm recover. N level had also finish.
Staying at home , not working.
Life is just so bored! Hate it.
Still have tons of photo to upload.
Update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment